The Forma Boots Company
Commitment and Passion are the key elements in obtaining an increasingly technical and comfortable product. Our number one priority is to offer a complete range that meets the needs of every rider. Everything is taken into consideration, from the initial design to the choice of materials used, together with the utmost attention to fine details and the punctual service to our clients. This is why the Forma testimonials, from MotoGP to Superbike, MX1, MX2 and MX3 have chosen to wear Forma motorcycle boots.
We are proud to offer boots that are designed and developed in Italy and manufactured in Romania.
Deft Family represents a united family of athletes, artists and creative individuals inspired by the underground lifestyle to define our futures. Founded by a core crew of friends, influenced by music, art, culture, sport, faith & fashion.
Deft Family provides the essentials for a modern day movement to transcend barriers through a vision of a free flowing culture. Formed by motivation and nessecity for changes through passionate minds while remaining ahead of mainstream, common and popular beliefs. Deft Family is not just a brand it's a lifestyle...
WE ARE DEFT FAMILY!
6D’s revolutionary patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) embodies a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. The goal was simple; design a helmet that reduced energy transfer to the brain over a much broader range of energy demands, including LOW, MID, and HIGH-VELOCITY impacts for both LINEAR and ANGULAR ACCELERATIONS.
6D’s suspended dual-liner assembly will displace and shear omni-directionally when subjected to impact. This capability provides significantly improved performance against both linear and angular accelerations. There is simply no other helmet technology that can provide these combined energy management benefits.
This damper is the heart and soul of 6D’s exclusive ODS technology. An array of dampers work in unison with the dual EPS liners to isolate impact energy from your brain. The elastic properties of the dampers, combined with their unique ‘hourglass’ shape provide a progressive spring rate that manages low and mid-threshold accelerations, while simultaneously allowing the inner EPS liner to displace and shear in 3-dimensional space within itself. This omni-directional suspension capability provides ‘six degrees of freedom’, which became the inspiration for our company name; ‘6D Helmets.’
4Arm Strong is a self-therapy device that creates traction on the forearm muscles toward the elbow while stretching in the opposite direction. This type of assisted stretch can expand the fascia and lengthen the forearm flexor muscles in the anterior and posterior compartments of the forearm, as well as create a stretch in front of the elbow that otherwise couldn’t be achieved. Anterior describes the inside or bottom of the forearm and posterior describes the top of the forearm. Expanding the fascia and stretching the forearm flexor and extensor group muscles can create more space in the forearm compartment, which allows blood to flow into the muscles with less constriction. Less constriction translates into less arm pump. It also results in a freer, less restrictive movement which almost always results in greater grip strength and freedom of movement in the hands and wrists. Effectively lengthening the muscles in front of the elbow can result in a reduction of pain from lateral and medial elbow tendonitis (tennis and golfer’s elbow.) Stretching with the 4Arm Strong can also relieve pain from and prevent Carpal Tunnel symptoms. Arm Pump Arm pump is simply the result of too much blood in a confined area. When certain athletes and professionals move their hand and wrist in a repetitive motion, or push and pull an object, they can experience tightness in the forearm and a loss of grip strength. Most people understand this as arm pump. It is important to understand that arm pump isn’t a blood flow issue; it is a blood containment issue. Arm pump is no different than any other muscle pump caused by certain activities. Many different activities can cause arm pump. Twisting a throttle and pulling a clutch (Motorcycle sports,) climbing a rock formation (rock climbers,) using a tool or surgical device (surgeons, dentists, carpenters mechanics,) pulling a hose (firemen,) controlling an opponent (MMA, BJJ, wrestling, grappling,) as well as pulling and pushing weights (Olympic weight lifting.)
Delivery: Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of equipment. Delivery costs: They may apply depending on the weight, the size of the package, the delivery address and the nature of the goods dispatched.
Reception of your purchase: It is your responsibility to check the condition of the package before signing any receipt presented by the carrier. You can refuse to accept the package by reporting the problems on the delivery slip presented by the delivery man before signing it.
Return / Web order conditions
Return authorized if the following conditions are met:
● The return of products must be made within 15 days maximum from the date of delivery. The date shown on the delivery slip is taken as proof.
● Return of special orders are not accepted.
● Any product that has been damaged or whose original packaging has been damaged, will not be refunded or exchanged.
● A product whose packaging has been damaged during the return will not be accepted.
● Returns following an order error will be charged to the customer
● Return of items under the manufacturer's warranty, shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
● You have received an item by post which was damaged during transport, the exchange will be made free of charge with prior authorization by telephone or email. MD Distributions reserves the right to determine, in good faith, that these conditions are met. Return and exchange by mail
● All returns must be previously authorized by MD Distributions by phone at 418-925-802 ext. 2 or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. A return authorization will be sent to you by email if justified. A return made without authorization will be automatically returned to the sender at his expense.
● All postal returns must be made by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt, failing which, we cannot take into account the loss of products during return transport. (530 rue Platine Québec, Qc G2N 2G6)
● Reimbursement may be made by credit to the credit card which will have been used initially, within a maximum of 30 days after confirmation of receipt of the customer's product. Warranty Products purchased on our website are subject to the same warranty conditions as products purchased from our retailers.
Item added to cart.